– Conduct an apartment showing
– Assisting customers finding an apartment
– Communicating with vendors, home owners, and real estate agents
– Identifying and satisfying customers’ needs through using professional knowledge
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Have work experiences with Japanese company
– Experience in a Real Estate industry is a huge plus
– Must have Native level in Japanese and Business level in English skills
– Company has a License support!
– This is a Salary based position, not commission!
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||CA, NY, IL, TX|
|Position||On-Call Japanese/English Bilingual Real Estate Agent|
|Job Order Number||27355|