An international manufacturing company in the Mundelein, IL area is looking for a Japanese/English Bilingual Finance Manager.
– Manage all financial/accounting staff and functions
– Submit financial/accounting report to Japanese Headquarter
– Prepare budget and approve expenses (if requested)
– Create forecasts and perform analysis (identify trends and deficits)
– Manage month-end closings
– Approve bank reconciliations
– Assist with special projects
– Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
– Other duties as assigned
– Must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance)
– Must have 5 or more years of experience, preferably in a manufacturing facility
– At least 2 years of experience in supervising or managing role
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work responsibly, effectively, and independently when needed
– Teamwork skills are a MUST!
– Must be flexible and be able to work under a multicultural environment
This position will not support relocation costs
Direct applicants only…we do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Salary||Up to $130K|
|Position||Finance Manager/ Controller|
|Job Order Number||28099|