Activ8 is currently looking to hire candidates for internal part-time positions as either a Recruiting Assistant or Office Intern role in our Chicago, IL office. While working in our office, you will assist our recruiters with sourcing candidates, data entry and phone interviews.
• This would be a great opportunity to use and practice Japanese in a business setting!
• Our Chicago, IL office is located just a 5-minute walk from the Irving Park Brown Line CTA station.
• Flexible work hours (Between 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday) and able to work around class schedules and testing
• Able to qualify for required work internship credits depending on your College/University criteria
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and/or Japanese. Proficiency in other languages are always a plus
• Team player with a strong work ethic, organizational and problem-solving skills able to work in a multicultural environment.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program –OR- current degree holder in disciplines Related to Human Resources, Business, Communication, or Psychology (preferred).
• Assist with end to end recruitment process.
• Follow up on leads for sales and recruiting.
• Serve as first-reviewer of resumes and applications.
• Maintain and update company database on all outgoing and incoming activities.
• Meet and exceed daily goals for phone interviews, arranging client interviews and communicating with clients.
• Able to recruit with a sense of urgency and deliver under pressure in regards to urgent hiring needs.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to apply right away!
While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 10 pounds, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Position||Part-Time Recruiting Assistant / Intern|
|Language||English / Japanese / Chinese / Korean / Spanish|
|Job Order Number||Activ8-CHI|