An International Logistics company in Western suburbs of Detroit area is now looking for a Logistics Coordinator.
– Phone and e-mail communication with the customers, vendors, the overseas affiliated companies, etc.
– Process and manage import and/or export shipments.
– Data entry in a system for both internal and external.
– Filing documents and folders.
– Analyze shipping orders and set up daily shipments, and prepare and send ASNs.
– Other duties as assigned.
– 1+ Years of Logistics Operations Coordinator Experience in IMPORT and/or EXPORT, or Experience in Logistics and Distribution
– Excellent Communication skills (Speak, Read, and Write)
– Must have Intermediate or Higher MS Excel Skills
– Associate Degree or Higher Academic Background related to Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operation Management, or International Business is Preferable
– Speaking Japanese, Chinese or Korean is a plus!!
– Familiar with Incoterms, Hazmat, HS code, B/L (Bill of Lading), etc
|Location||Western suburbs of Detroit area|
|Salary||$14/h - $16/h|
|Position||Import / Export Logistics Coordinator|
|Language||English (Speaking Japanese, Chinese or Korean is a Plus)|
|Job Order Number||27465|
|Experience (Years)||1 - 5|