Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career. www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click “Job Seekers” to see more jobs!!!
An International Trading Company is seeking for a motivated Sales Coordinator / Assistant in Charlotte, NC area.
Please apply with your most updated MS Word resume.
Responsibility of Sales Coordinator / Assistant – Trading:
– Communicates with customers, end users, distributors, traders, regarding RFQ’s and Inquiries
– Prepares and submits quotes
– Processes and maintains orders in Company’s ERP System
– Creates commercial documentation as well as marketing materials per order requirements
– Communicates with vendors, suppliers, shipping/transportation companies for requesting quotes, placing orders, follow up with orders and deliveries.
– Communicates and supports Sales team, as well as other departments such as Engineering, Technicians, Procurement, Accounting, Production, Shipping & Receiving, etc. regarding commercial issues and invoices, and technical specifications, drawings, and part numbers.
– Maintains costing information and follows markup guidelines to calculate pricing for all quotations
– Other job duties are assigned as required
Requirements of Sales Coordinator / Assistant – Trading:
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
– Proficient in MS Office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
– Excellent communication skills (Speaking / Reading / Wring)
– Japanese language skills are plus
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification – some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidate.
Direct applications only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.