A global automotive parts manufacturer in the Seymour, IN is seeking a Maintenance Technician for their manufacturing team
• Diagnoses malfunctioning machinery using computer-based techniques.
• Makes changes to PLC programs. Writes simple programs.
• Maintains PLC & CNC backup library for all equipment operational programs.
• Installs, programs, and diagnoses microprocessor controllers and systems.
• Installs, maintains, and repairs power supply wiring, conduit, and substation equipment for production machines.
• Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electrical equipment such as transformers, motors, and circuit boards.
• Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
•Electrical and mechanical maintenance on industrial manufacturing equipment
• At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
No relocation packages are provided for this position and no visa support
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Direct applicants only.
We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.