A major automotive parts manufacturer in the Cleveland, OH area is looking for a Bilingual English/Japanese Design Engineer
– Problem solving and troubleshooting product designs
– Assist end customers in resolving product related issues
– Communicates with customers at their location
– Analyze production performance, reliability, maintainability
– Perform other duties as assigned
-Bilingual professional fluency in English/Japanese (Speaking, reading, writing)
– Must have experience in related field
– Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering
– Able to use CAD or CATIA
– Spanish proficiency is a plus
– New Grad is welcome
– Must be flexible and be able to work in a multicultural environment
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only.
We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
|Position||Japanese/English Design Engineer|