An international manufacturer in the Greenfield, WI, area is searching for candidates for their Manufacturing Engineer position.
· Able to create CNC programs for new parts and modify existing programs to improve quality and efficiency
· New part development for various CNC machining centers
· Improve OEE of existing machining processes
· Proficient use of GD&T
· Recommend and purchase new equipment
· Perform time studies
· Perform capability studies
· Design cell layout for new processes and the improvement of existing process efficiency
· Proficient with 2D & 3D design software (preferably AutoCAD & Solidworks)
· Proven project management experience
· Provide engineering support for all manufacturing processes
· Experience with PPAP development
· Poke Yoke development
• Bachelors degree in Engineering Technology or Industrial Technology preferred; relevant experience will be considered
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting or relevant internships
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!