An international automotive manufacturer in the Eastern Indianapolis area is looking for a Welding Engineer responsible for robot teaching at a manufacturing plant.
** This position doesn’t not consider candidates who need VISA sponsorship **
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for robot teaching and monitoring weld parameters
• Training production associates to use weld robots
• Implement Kaizen procedures to improve safety standards
• Understand adjustment methods including Parts replacement, water, current, tips, etc.
• Instruct associates on evaluating and repairing welding defects
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum of Associates degree required
• 2-3 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing or other relevant training
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Must have experience with welding
• Prefer candidates who can program robots and set weld parameters from beginning to end
• Must be able to work 2nd shift
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||Eastern Indianapolis Region|
|Salary||Up to 60K|
|Position||Welding Engineer (2nd Shift)|
|Job Order Number||28039|