An international automotive manufacturer in the Eastern Indianapolis area is looking for a Bilingual Administrator responsible for cost analysis and business development.
** This position doesn’t not consider candidates who need VISA sponsorship **
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop and improve business procedures and work with each section to ensure positive outcomes
• Calculate labor and production costs for each department and identifying points of inefficiency to improve manpower
• Implement new procedures and install and maintain accounting system to reduce costs
• Create quarterly, annual and semiannual budget and analyze “budget vs. actual” variance.
• Create presentations for Business Planning and present to Top management of America or Japan
Qualifications and Skills
• Fluency in both Japanese and English
• Associate Degree or similar College coursework completed
• Must be experienced in Excel and Powerpoint
• Must be experienced using Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
• Understanding of Cost Accounting procedures in regards to manufacturing company
• Excellent organizational skills
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||East of Indianapolis Indiana|
|Position||Japanese Bilingual Administrator|
|Job Order Number||25929|
|Experience (Years)||2-3 Years|