An international manufacturing supplier is looking for an experienced Electrical Controls Design Engineer to join their team in the Columbus, OH area.
– Must have minimum of Associate’s Degree (prefer Bachelor’s)
– At least 5 years of experience in designing electrical controls
– OMRON OR TOYOPUC experience is a MUST!!!!
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work responsibly and effectively
– Must be flexible and be able to work under a multicultural environment
– This person will be required to occasionally work at customer sites that may be out of the state
– Design and troubleshoot various systems/equipment: power distribution control system, PLC input/output devices, single phase AC motors with various additions
– Design and troubleshoot various PLCs such as Omron, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Allen-Bradley, etc.
– Be able to estimate prices for parts and labor to complete projects
– Complete other tasks as requested
This position will not support relocation costs.
Direct applicants only…we do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Position||Electrical Controls Design Engineer|
|Job Order Number||28318|