An Automotive Manufacturing company is actively seeking Quality Manager just west of Mansfield, Ohio.
** This position does not consider candidates who need VISA sponsorship **
• Oversee and assist the development of Quality Control team
• Manage quality department including setting and meeting goals
• Train and lead team members in an environment the will encourage new ideas and growth
• Ensure proper safety precautions are being maintained
• Supervise competition of department plans and provide productive feedback to team members
• Schedule personnel and ensure employees’ paperwork is processed correctly
• Resolve quality and cost issues efficiently
• MUST have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering related field preferred
• MUST have Quality department leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in Automotive Manufacturing preferred
• Prefer experience with SPC, ISO 9001, or TS 16949
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Job Order Number||28214|
|Experience (Years)||3+ preferred|