An international automotive manufacturer in the Southeast Indianapolis region is looking for a Stamping Group Leader responsible supervising stamping associates.
** This position does not consider candidates who need VISA sponsorship **
Responsibilities and Duties
• Supervising team leaders and associates in the stamping department
• Scheduling and planning work assignments as well as creating progress reports
• Keep detailed records and ensure team leaders and associates adhere to policies
• Authorizing overtime as required to ensure production goals are met
• Oversee safe operation of stamping presses
Qualifications and Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or similar preferred
• Superior communication and relationship building skills
• Minimum 1-2 years of supervisor experience
• Willingness and eagerness to learn
• Strong mechanical aptitude
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||Southern Indianapolis Area|
|Position||Stamping Group Lead|
|Job Order Number||28408|
|Experience (Years)||3+ years supervisory experience preferred|