Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career. www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click “Job Seekers”to see more jobs!!!
An International Automotive Parts Manufacturing Company is seeking for a motivated Production Control Manager near Greenville, SC.
They are a Tier One manufacturer supplying to major automotive companies.
Please apply with your resume in an MS Word attachment.
NO visa support is available for this position
Responsibilities of Production Control Manager – Automotive Parts:
• Create weekly and monthly master production schedule based on forecast to ensure 100% on time delivery
• Manage and analyze customer information, understand customer order methods, and trends
• Encourage continuous improvement to production control systems which includes accuracy of information, reduce work load, analysis, etc.
• Monitor subcontractor and customer logistics to improve transportation methods
• Communicate plan to purchasing department for raw materials through a collaborative effort maintaining customer on-time delivery and inventories
• Work with the production supervisors, managers and production members regarding customer demand changes, material supply issues and other related information that my affect business operations
• Communicate with customer service and other support departments in regard to delivery, order status, inventory status
• Assist purchasing, production, shipping Departments
• Follow and review standards.
• Contribute to a positive environment
• Promote safety and correct unsafe work practices
• Other Job duties assigned as needed
Requirements of Production Control Manager – Automotive Parts:
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering discipline
• More than 5 years of Production Control / Logistics work in a mass manufacturing preferably automotive industry
• Experience as a Supervisor/Manager for more than 3 years
• Excellent communication skills (Speak/Read/Write)
• Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• MRP, ERP, SAP, and/or AS400 system knowledge is required
• Be able to travel about 25% of the time (including out of state)
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters. We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.