International Manufacturing Company is now seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer in the Locust Grove, GA area.
**Please reply with your most recent resume in an MS Word document**
Responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer:
– Evaluate and manage capital and Kaizen projects
– Provide analysis, evaluation and review of problems regarding automation, advanced methods and equipment, material handling, layout and material flow.
– Provide alternative solutions to anticipated technical and/or business related manufacturing problems.
– Develop safeguards and improve safety through process improvements.
– Provide training to production and maintenance crews
– Provide trouble shooting assistance to production and maintenance
– Develop new equipment specifications, tooling and other associated requirements.
– Design new equipment or redesign existing equipment, and coordinate its fabrication, assembly, installation, and startup
– Maintain all mechanical functions
– Actively and aggressively uphold 6S policies and standards
– Other job duties are assigned as required
Requirements of Mechanical Engineering:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with manufacturing experience
– Well developed verbal, written, problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
– Minimum 5 years’ experience of Mechanical Design/Prototyping
– Thorough knowledge of machine design, CAD, tooling, machine installation, developing PFEMA
– While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and listen.You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.