A major manufacturer of resistance welding machinery in the Cleveland, OH area is looking for a work-from-home Sales Engineer in Tennessee area to oversee their southern sales Territory.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPPORT VISA SPONSORSHIP
· Provide technical service support to existing clients and potential clients relating to their operation requirements
· Sales of resistance welding equipment sold mostly into the automotive industry
· Provide comprehensive commercial and technical recommendations depending on customer needs
· Prepare sales or service contracts for both products or services provided
· Visiting existing customers to increase sales and customer satisfaction
· Reporting to headquarters in Cleveland on
·Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred (Electrical or Mechanical Engineer), relevant experience will be considered+
· Extensive travel throughout the southern US territory
· Must be able to work from home while not traveling
·Skilled in Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· 3 or more years of Resistance welding or electrical equipment sales
· Familiarity with Japanese language/culture a big plus but not required
No relocation packages are provided for this position
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only.
We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||Work from home|
|Job Order Number||28770|