An international manufacturer in the Jeffersonville, IN area is searching for candidates for a CNC Machine Operator for their 3rd shift operation.
• Determine sequence of Operations by reading blueprints, specifications and work orders
• Performs machine set up and operations by adjusting machine according to work orders; by determining reference points, machine cutting paths and by setting and adjusting speed, feed and other controls.
• Maintains work piece quality by observing machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions: by taking corrective action as necessary; by measuring work piece dimensions with measuring instruments and to determine accuracy of machine operations.
• Prevents rework and scrap by focusing on the task at hand; by ensuring tools/machine are ready for production.
• Keep management informed by reporting problems immediately to Management.
• Complies with established procedures by learning and following all policies and procedures including OSHA and ISO policies in order to work efficiently and to meet the expectations of the company.
• High school diploma or G.E.D
• Ability to apply concepts of basic math skills
• Ability to problem solve and communicate
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Position||CNC Machine Operator|
|Job Order Number||28513|