A Global Automotive company near Cincinnati, OH is looking for a Bilingual (Japanese/English) Translator.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Bilingual (Japanese/English) Translator Responsibilities:
* Coordinate with the company’s internal departments
* Translate technical and engineering documents from Japanese to English and vice versa.
* Customer service in Japanese, English and Internal Deployment for customer’s request.
* Interpretation on automobile driving test
* Other duties as assigned
Bilingual (Japanese/English) Translator Requirements:
* Takes work seriously
* Have a challenging spirit
* Those who can understand foreign countries’ business culture
* Ability to read and write Japanese and English
* A polite person who has a wonderful manner
* Excellent communications skills
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||28962|