Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions/ Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food, Logistics, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of You to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career. www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click “Job Seekers” to see more jobs!!!
An International Automotive Parts Manufacturer is now seeking a dedicated PLC / Maintenance Technician near Henderson, NC.
Please reply with your most recent resume in an MS Word Document.
Responsibilities and Duties of PLC / Maintenance Technician:
– Repair, maintain and troubleshoot paint systems and line equipment
– Robot maintenance including preventative maintenance
– Perform mechanic skills such as mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic
– Program, install and troubleshoot PLC
– Ensure all machinery and equipment are properly maintained and are operating efficiently
– Follow ISO standards and procedures
– Other duties are assigned as required
Qualifications and Skills of Maintenance Technician:
– Able to work 12 hours shift and 6 days a week
– At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in automotive
– Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
– Experience with PLC
– Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Be able to manage multiple tasks
– Good communication skills (Speaking/Writing/Reading)
While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.