A US middle size law firm with numerous locations around the Midwest and with many Japanese manufacturing clients is looking for a Bilingual English and Japanese Paralegal for their location in the greater Detroit, MI suburbs area.
• Communicating with clients
• Translating documents from English -> Japanese and Japanese -> English
• Legal research on case law as related to immigration
• Evaluating the equivalency of foreign degrees
• Coordinating paperwork related to papers for immigration or citizenship, including affidavits, petitions, and applications
• Must be able to read/speak/write in full professional business proficiency in English and Japanese
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Paralegal certification or relevant working experience
• Good communication skills
No relocation packages are provided for this position
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Direct applicants only.
We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||Farmington Hills, MI|
|Language||Japanese & English|