An International CNC Machine Tools Manufacturing / Sales Company is seeking a motivated Field Service Engineer in the Greater Northern Kentucky area.
Position: Field Service Technician / Engineer
Work Place: Greater Northern Kentucky
Salary: Around $60K -Depends on your experience
• Write maintenance procedures for use in the field.
• Repair and Maintain CNC machines.
• Install new machines in customer’s facility, including electrical and/or mechanical check-outs, set up, and basic machine operation.
• Prepare and submit installation reports accurately and promptly.
• Perform basic electrical/electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic problem diagnosis and repair in customer’s plants during warranty period.
• Cross-train on mechanical, electrical & electronic maintenance.
• Perform most maintenance work and provide basic assistance needed by customer following warranty period.
• Advise and assist in selection and ordering of repair parts.
• Prepare and submit service time and expense reports accurately and promptly.
• Assist other Field Service Engineers with various assignments to receive necessary on-the-job training.
• Attend schools, seminars and work directly with associates to gain skills.
• Prepare lesson plans and some written material for classroom situations.
• Other job duties are assigned as required.
• Associate Degree or Higher (Electrical, Mechanical, or related field)
• Knowledgeable of G&M codes, PLC, and Mechanically minded
• 1 to 5 years of machine tools maintenance or related experience and/or training;
• Strong Communication skills – Speaking and Writing
• Proficient in MS Office, especially – MS Excel & Word
• Understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and laser systems;
• Knowledge of CNC equipment.
• 50% Travel Required – Nationwide / International, Day Trip / Overnight.
• Valid State Issued Driver’s License with Clear Record
|Position||Field Service Engineer|
|Job Order Number||26878|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.