An International CNC Machine Tools Manufacturing / Sales Company is seeking a motivated Field Service Engineer in the Greater Northern Kentucky area.
Position: Field Service Technician / Engineer
Work Place: Greater Northern Kentucky
Salary: Around $60K -Depends on your experience
• Write maintenance procedures for use in the field.
• Repair and Maintain CNC machines.
• Install new machines in customer’s facility, including electrical and/or mechanical check-outs, set up, and basic machine operation.
• Prepare and submit installation reports accurately and promptly.
• Perform basic electrical/electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic problem diagnosis and repair in customer’s plants during warranty period.
• Cross-train on mechanical, electrical & electronic maintenance.
• Perform most maintenance work and provide basic assistance needed by customer following warranty period.
• Advise and assist in selection and ordering of repair parts.
• Prepare and submit service time and expense reports accurately and promptly.
• Assist other Field Service Engineers with various assignments to receive necessary on-the-job training.
• Attend schools, seminars and work directly with associates to gain skills.
• Prepare lesson plans and some written material for classroom situations.
• Other job duties are assigned as required.
• Associate Degree or Higher (Electrical, Mechanical, or related field)
• Knowledgeable of G&M codes, PLC, and Mechanically minded
• 1 to 5 years of machine tools maintenance or related experience and/or training;
• Strong Communication skills – Speaking and Writing
• Proficient in MS Office, especially – MS Excel & Word
• Understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and laser systems;
• Knowledge of CNC equipment.
• 50% Travel Required – Nationwide / International, Day Trip / Overnight.
• Valid State Issued Driver’s License with Clear Record
|Position||Field Service Engineer|
|Job Order Number||26878|