An international automotive supplier in the greater-Columbus, OH area is looking for candidates with all levels of experience performing maintenance on die stamping machinery. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
– Minimum of vocational training/certification in maintenance, Associate’s/Bachelor’s degrees preferred
– Willing to consider all aspects of experience with metal stamping die work:
o Maintenance tech
o Tooling designer
o Tech supervisor
o Process improvement
– Also looking for experience working with die stamping presses
– Some experience supervising others is valuable!
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work responsibly and effectively
– Must be flexible and be able to work under a multicultural environment
– **Some travel may be required in a few of these positions**
– Duties will vary based on position offered—full description will be provided upon offer
– Some duties include: performing basic or advanced maintenance on die machinery, supervising a team of others performing maintenance, assisting in changing design of tooling for die machinery, evaluating existing tooling for changes/process improvement changes, work on improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness of die processes
– Provide assistance on special projects and input for other departments’ needs
– Complete other tasks as requested
This position will not support relocation costs.
Direct applicants only…we do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Salary||DOE, up to $70K|
|Position||Die Stamping Machinery Maintenance|
|Job Order Number||28629|