• Maintain design schedules and create new ones as needed
• Create and modify CAD designs for automotive parts
• Ensure designs conform to specifications and regulations laid out by management
• Prepare presentations on new and improved design models
• BS. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience designing using Catia V5
• Preferred 1+ years’ experience designing automotive components
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
|Job Order Number||29097|