Senior Office Administrator – Manufacturing
We are currently looking for a Senior Office Administrator candidate in Lexington, KY for the International manufacturing company.
Please apply with your most updated MS Word resume.
Responsibility of Senior Office Administrator:
– Perform Human Resources duties such as managing employment record, scheduling training, meeting, etc, manage benefits (insurance, 401k, etc)
– Assist executive managers with administrative duties
– Assist in general administrative tasks such as; answering phone calls and directing them, documentation filing, meeting room arrangements, and etc.
– Other duties are assigned as needed
Requirements of Senior Office Administrator:
– Bachelor’s degree in business related major preferred
– Excellent Communication skills(Speak, Read, and Write)
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Must be flexible and able to work responsibly and effectively in a multicultural environment
Compensation: $16-$17/hr + Comprehensive benefits
|Salary||Compensation: $35K-$37K + Comprehensive benefits|