An international automotive supplier is looking for an experienced Quality Assistant Manager to join their New Model/Planning team in the western-suburban Columbus, OH area.
Quality Assistant Manager Requirements:
– Prefer Bachelor’s degree, but non-degreed is acceptable with AT LEAST 5 years of quality experience
– Ideal candidate will have both quality AND automotive production experience
– Excellent project management/organizational/coordination skill
– Experience with die stamped parts manufacturer is preferred
– Excellent Communication skills (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
– Must be flexible and able to work in a multicultural environment responsibly and effectively
– Team Worker, Punctual, Time-sensitive, Responsible, Detail-oriented, Self-motivated
Quality Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
– Perform as a leader of the Quality department to develop and implement the manufacturing process, quality systems
– Ensure the quality of the company is meeting customer requirements and expectations
– Lead the quality systems and process development for new products
– Lead the analysis on the manufacturing process and quality systems for the continuous improvement project
– Ensure compliance with quality standards, regulations, and guidelines
– Other duties as assigned
This position will not support relocation costs.
Direct applicants only…we do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Location||western Columbus Ohio|
|Salary||DOE (up to $65K)|
|Position||Quality Assurance Technician|
|Job Order Number||28577|