International Trading Company is looking for a Japanese / English Bilingual Business Development / Account Manager in Atlanta, GA area.
Responsibility for Japanese /English Bilingual Sales Representative / Business Development / Account Manager:
• Maintain relationship with existing clients
• Increase sales activities by acquiring new clients
• Negotiate with clients when it comes to asking price or minor alternations to product quality and quantity
• Sales activity includes both domestic and international
• Coordinate and order international sales activities
• Maintain accurate records such as sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices and other documents
• Communicate and report with/to upper management
• Other duties assigned
Requirement for Japanese / English Bilingual Sales Representative / Business Development / Account Manager:
• Must have AT LEAST a 2 year degree
• Must be fluent in Japanese AND English
• MUST have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Excellent communication skill (speaking, reading and writing)
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
Work environment will include manufacturing plants, distributor facilities and offices. Thus, while performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Please reply to this posting from the link below with your MS Word resume.
If you have any questions, please contact Atlanta office!
|Salary||DOE (Up to 70K)|
|Position||Japanese / English Bilingual Business Development / Account Manager|
|Job Order Number||(GA/TK1)|
|Experience (Years)||3 years|