Our client is seeking a Japanese / English Bilingual Administrative Assistant near Manchester, TN
Requirements for Japanese English Bilingual Administrative Assistant:
• Excellent communication skills (speaking, reading, and writing) in both English and Japanese
• At least an Associate’s Degree
• Business Level Japanese language skill (N2 level in Japanese Language Proficiency Test or above)
• 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment is strongly preferred.
• Experience with Data Entry is also preferred
• Be flexible and able to work in a multicultural environment
• Be able to work responsibly and effectively
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the right type of position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
Please reply to this posting from the link below with your MS Word resume!
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates. All offers are contingent on successful passing of screenings for criminal background / Social Security verification.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Atlanta office.
|Position||Japanese / English Bilingual Administrative Assistant (TN/TK1)|