A global manufacturing company located in the Edinburgh, IN area is looking for a motivated Maintenance Technician.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities Include:
• Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery.
• Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
• Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• Install, program, and repair automated machinery
• Equipment and facility electrical maintenance.
• Set up and operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill and milling machines.
• Ensure plant and OSHA safety requirements, goals, and facility support is met.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure EPA compliance.
• Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
Maintenance Technician Requirements
• High school diploma or Professional Certification in Electric/Machine Technician or related fields.
• Basic PLC experience
• 5+ years’ experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with hydraulics, pneumatic, HVAC, diesel engines is plus
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations
• Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating, and maintenance documents
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• This position will not support visa sponsorships
• This position will not support relocation costs
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
|Job Order Number||29789|