· Build and maintain a relationship with clients/be able to communicate with the client though e-mail, over the phone and including visiting via business travel.
· Work alongside Accounting Manager to maintain client’s inventory levels by utilizing past orders and future forecasts.
· Responsible for supporting/assisting the needs of the client and responsible for client’s business growth.
· Ensure client satisfaction while achieving all sales and account goals.
· Find new suppliers to fulfill client’s needs.
· Insure all steps abide by laws and regulations.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of experience in the chemical/adhesive industry or something that is equivalent to that level of education and chemical/adhesive experience.
· Knowledge of trade regulations, the chemical/adhesive industry and policies in regards to pricing.
· Must have computer proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Holds a current, valid driver’s license.
· Must be able to travel frequently on business trips whether domestic or international.
· Must have strong oral, writing skills, and be fluent in English.
|Position||Assistant Chemical Sales Manager|
|Job Order Number||29793|