A global manufacturing corporation in the northwest Atlanta Suburb area is searching for a Field Service Technician to do a variety of work in maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting in the field.
• Perform routine, preventative, and emergency maintenance and repair on Plastic and Injection Molding equipment.
• Frequent traveling to client locations, some out of state traveling may be required
• Follow a predictive maintenance schedule.
• Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• Normally working Monday-Friday, but occasional weekend work may be required as well.
• Associate’s Degree or Professional Certification in Electric/Machine Technician or related fields.
• Experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Automated or Automotive equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
• Able to travel on short notice both domestic and regionally
• Able to work nights and weekends as requested.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs and perform regular physical activity such as walking, carrying, sitting, standing, and crouching
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License
• This position will not support visa sponsorship
• This position will not support relocation costs
• Direct applicants only via Monster.com
• We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
This position includes manufacturing and warehousing work environments. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Position||Field Service Technician (GA/TK1/28941)|
|Job Order Number||(GA/TK1/28941)|
|Experience (Years)||1 year|