Patent Law Firm is seeking qualified applicant for an IP docketing specialist position.
Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining Patricia docketing and calendar case deadlines as well as performing administrative tasks.
• Review correspondence and entering case details and due dates into the Patricia docketing database;
• Manage the Patricia docketing system;
• Maintain calendars and dockets;
• Conduct quality control checks of all docketing requests;
• Establish, maintain, and manage internal files;
• Function as liaison between attorneys and legal assistants;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3+ years experience with Patricia docketing system;
• Superior computer and organizational skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to maintain professional interpersonal relationships with colleagues;
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong attention to details;
• Self-motivating; and
• Strong problem-solving skill;
|Position||IP Docketing Specialist|
|Job Order Number||(DC/TK1/29692)|
|Experience (Years)||3 years|