Japan needs you! We are currently looking for FULL TIME & PART TIME instructors to teach English to local students in Japan. If you have a positive attitude, are outgoing with passion for language, and maintain a strong sense of independence, then please carry on reading!
We represent numerous different schools in Japan, with locations ranging from Hokkaido in the north to Kyushu in the south and students to teach from all ages, abilities, and walks of life.
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our schools, and would like to explore the wonders of Japan, then please apply now!
- Salary: 220,000 – 265,000 yen/month (depending on school, location, and experience)
- Working Hours: 40 hours/week (usually two thirds teaching, one third lesson planning etc)
- Contract Length: 2 month, 6 month, and 1 year contracts available (depending on school)
- Salary: (depending on school)
40 hours/month – up to 70,000 yen
60 hours/month – up to 106,000 yen
100 hours/month – up to 2,500 yen/hour
- Teach students using an established curriculum
- Evaluate students’ performance, pronunciation, grammar, language ability, etc.
- Complete daily teaching records, reports
- Attend required meetings, seminars and activities
- Valid passport
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Entire education (from age 5) must be completed in English, no exceptions
- Native-level English speaker with a high level of grammatical efficiency
- Arrange own transportation to and from Japan
- Certifications such as TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc are sometimes required depending on the school, but for many of our schools they are not essential.
- Teaching experience is advantageous, but not essential.
Benefits (vary for each position depending on the school and FT/PT employment):
- Health insurance, welfare pension, and unemployment insurance
- Paid public transportation up to 50,000 yen/month OR vehicle support for remote locations up to 25,000 yen/month
- 10 days paid vacation
- Accommodation assistance
- Paid training for all new employees
- Contract completion bonus
- Visa sponsorship
|Salary||depending on school|
|Language||English: native level|
|Job Order Number||0002|
Get a reminder in your inbox
If you are not seeing the position you are looking for, here are some of our previous openings. These roles may become available in the future. If you are interested in any of these Archived positions, please register and let us know what position you are looking for.