An Japanese Chemical Manufacture Company is now seeking Bilingual Account Receivable Accountant in Pasadena, TX.
This position will not sponsor visa.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Accounts receivable; order to Cash process
1. The Plant Accountant (30%) / AR Accountant (70%) reports to the Controller.
2. This person will be responsible for cost accounting, and Inventory at Chemical Plant, and also be responsible for AR accounting for entire company.
3. Specific duties as a plant accountant include, but are not limited to journal entries, physical inventory, monthly/quarterly/annual closing procedures, budget preparation, local tax filing, and month-end reporting to management, at Chemical plant.
4. Specific duties as an AR accountant include, but are not limited to AR journal entries, cash collection, AR aging analysis, bad debt reserve with Controller.
5. Performs the following under Controller’s supervision :
a. Invoice transactions (Review price, Invoice check, and Invoicing)
b. AR booking/clearing (Cash Application)
c. AR Reconciliation
d. AR Aging prep/Analysis
e. Collection effort, including P&G issue solution
f. Credit evaluation and Credit application
Requirement and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business (preferred)
2. MUST have 3-5 years of experience within an organization
3. Experience or education in an accounting and a manufacturing setting for at least 5 years
4. Good communication and teamwork skills on all levels of the organization
5. Strong ability to prioritize workload and to perform directions from upper management
6. Strong computer skills with ERP experience (Especially SAP) and Microsoft Excel
Salary range $50K – $60K
|Position||Japanese/English bilingual Accounts Receivable Accountant|
|Language||Japanese(preferred) / English|
|Job Order Number||17094KA|