A global seafood importer and distributor is looking for an experienced Senior Auditor/Controller to work with them on a temporary/contract project, based primarily at their Toronto/Mississauga office, which has the potential to lead to the formation of a full-time Controller position.
– Position: Senior Auditor
– Type: Temporary/Contract
– Salary: Competitive, based on experience (please inquire for further details)
– Language: Bilingual (fluent in English/Japanese)
– Start Date: ASAP / early October
– Conduct a full audit of financial operations
– Make recommendations based on findings
– Potential travel to and from Vancouver
– 10-15 years’ as an internal auditor/controller, with specific experience in uncovering fraud
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferable) in a relevant discipline
– Full CPA qualification preferable
– Bilingual in Japanese/English (business-level)
– Willing and able to potentially travel across country
– Must have a legal right to work in Canada
To apply, please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Location||Toronto (w/ potential Vancouver travel)|
|Language||English / Japanese (business level)|
|Experience (Years)||10-15 years|