Our client, a global seafood importer and distributor is looking for an experienced Senior Auditor/Controller to work with them on a temporary/contract project, based primarily at their Toronto/Mississauga office, which has the potential to lead to the formation of a full-time Controller position.
– Position: Senior Controller / Internal Auditor
– Type: Full-Time / Permanent
– Salary: $80-120k / year (dependent on experience)
– Language: Bilingual (fluent in English/Japanese)
– Conduct management of internal financial operations within Canada
– Make recommendations based on findings, reporting to the head office
– Potential travel to and from Vancouver
– 10-15 years’ experience as an internal auditor/controller at the senior level
– Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
– Full CPA qualification preferable
– Bilingual in Japanese/English (business-level)
– Willing and able to potentially travel across country if required
– Must have a legal right to work in Canada
Please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Location||Toronto (w/ potential travel to Vancouver)|
|Position||Senior Controller / Internal Auditor|
|Language||Japanese / English (business-level)|
|Experience (Years)||10-15 years|