Current Job Openings
Please fill out form below and click “Submit”.
|Position||Jr. – Entry Level Recruiter|
|Location||– Chicago, IL【NEW】
– Atlanta, GA
– Dallas, TX
|– Handle end to end recruitment process.
– Follow up on leads for sales and recruiting.
– Serves as first-reviewer of resumes and applications.
– Positions at all levels (from Entry level to Management level)
– Different types of requirements (contract, contract to hire and full-time placements)
– Maintain and update company database on all outgoing and incoming activities.
– Meet and exceed daily goals for phone interviews, arranging client interviews and communicating with clients.
– Provide full life cycle support including: quality control of requisitions by working with clients to create quality and accurate job objectives.
– Able to recruit with a sense of urgency and deliver under pressure.
|– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools, Outlook and Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– Team player able to work in a multicultural environment
– Strong work ethic, organizational and problem-solving skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Disciplines Related to Human Resources, Business, Communication, or Psychology (preferred)
– VERY clean driving record with a valid U.S. Driver’s License
– Required travel (up to 25%) as is requested
|Identify, interview, screen, and recruit job applicants in English & Japanese to fill job openings. Analyze job occupation data and candidates and develop written summaries, such as job descriptions & job specifications to handle our clients’ needs in personnel recruitment and staffing solutions. Liaise with Japanese corporate clients in order to gather information on available opportunities and discuss potential hires in order to precisely and thoroughly present the personnel recruitment services offered by the company.|
Language: Must be fluent in Japanese