Current Job Openings
Please fill out form below and click “Submit”.
|Position||Jr. – Entry Level Recruiter|
|Location||– Chicago, IL【NEW】
– Atlanta, GA
– Dallas, TX
|– Handle end to end recruitment process.
– Follow up on leads for sales and recruiting.
– Serves as first-reviewer of resumes and applications.
– Positions at all levels (from Entry level to Management level)
– Different types of requirements (contract, contract to hire and full-time placements)
– Maintain and update company database on all outgoing and incoming activities.
– Meet and exceed daily goals for phone interviews, arranging client interviews and communicating with clients.
– Provide full life cycle support including: quality control of requisitions by working with clients to create quality and accurate job objectives.
– Able to recruit with a sense of urgency and deliver under pressure.
|– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools, Outlook and Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
– Team player able to work in a multicultural environment
– Strong work ethic, organizational and problem-solving skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Disciplines Related to Human Resources, Business, Communication, or Psychology (preferred)
– VERY clean driving record with a valid U.S. Driver’s License
– Required travel (up to 25%) as is requested
|Responsible for pre-screening, selecting, interviewing, tracking and overall candidate management for specific recruitment assignments in English & Japanese to present fully screened qualified candidates to the client companies.
Partner with local colleges with Japanese Departments on effective ways to advertise positions and opportunities to their Japanese-speaking students by actively seek out and participate in school/local recruiting events.
Analyze job occupation data and candidates and develop written summaries, such as job descriptions & job specifications in English and Japanese, to handle our clients’ needs in personnel recruitment and staffing solutions.
Advise employees and job candidates regarding cross-cultural HR issues, relocation adjustment challenges, and interview strategies to pursue job opportunities in Japan and/or Japanese companies in the U.S.
|Language: Must be fluent in Japanese
Visa: Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Relations, or related.
Experience: Not required